The words "breeched" and "c-section" were mentioned. Which is a little disappointing. It's definitely not the route I want to go, but I'm not going to put myself or the baby at risk for a natural childbirth either.
I've got another 1 or 2 chiropractic appointments before baby's arrival, which I'm hoping will get things back into alignment. I've placed my "induction regimen" on hold for now too. No use trying to jumpstart things if this little one isn't ready to come out. Until then, we watch & wait...